We don't have a suitable position for you at the moment? Contact us anyway and let's see if we fit together.
- One Team One Dream: Be part of the mission, take responsibility and grow together with us.
- High Performance: Be part of an inspiring team where arguments matter more than positions.
- Continuous Growth: Grow beyond yourself through continuous learning with courses, mentoring and feedback.
- Freedom and Responsibility: Choose where and how you work. In the end, it's the results that count.
- Open, new office in Mainz with height-adjustable desks, air conditioning, good coffee and cold drinks. Prefer to work from home? With our remote first approach, you can do almost all jobs as mobile work.
Your life consists of multiple projects? We can discuss together if you want to start with a full-time position or if another model suits you better.
Join us at a time of our biggest growth ever and bring your skills where they have a direct impact on our mutual success.
Our vision is a world where all patients have access to the therapeutic care they need.
Our mission is to improve motion therapy using modern thechnology and to make it more accessible.
Our story began with a participation at Jugend Forscht, a student science competition. There, Pascal presented a robotic hand that was actually intended for use in dangerous situations such as outer space. In order to develop a hand prosthesis from this in the next step, he sought a conversation with the leading hand surgeon and senior physician at the University Hospital in Mainz: Dr. Eric Hanke.
During the conversation with Dr. Hanke, our idea generator and founding father, it quickly became clear that an intelligent hand therapy device was much more urgently needed on the market than a hand prosthesis.
During the conceptualization Dominic joined Pascal. Together we started working on our first prototype. We received overwhelming feedback from therapists, doctors, and at a variety of competitions. This motivated us to found LIME medical GmbH and turn our ideas into reality.
Since then, the team has been growing and we are passionate about making lasting improvements to hand and movement therapy.